Rewrite the rules of aging with 4 Workouts that focus on Prevention Power:
Pilates Core Strengthening for Posture, Balance Work for Fall Prevention, Weight Workout for Bone Building & Seated Stretching for Flexibility. Low Impact & Safe.
ANTI-AGING FITNESS PROGRAMS
Build a foundation of health with Preventative, Sustainable and Ageless Exercise designed to keep you looking good but more importantly keep you HEALTHY, GRACEFUL and VITAL. Strength, Flexibility, Posture, Agility and Balance perfect for Older Adults:
- Pilates Mat Core Strengthening, 30 minutes: This Pilates mat routine is designed to strengthen your core and keep you stretched at the same time. Core strength plays into your overall body strength and is an important component to your stability and balance. The static stretches and abdominal work will improve lower back strength and help to tone muscles and maintain flexibility. This workout is low impact and gentle on the joints and a great routine to help improve your posture.
- Seated Stretching and Strengthening, 15 minutes: This seated routine is designed to stretch and strengthen your upper and lower body and offers a more comfortable, safe option to work on flexibility and strength when standing is too strenuous. It combines the use of a stretch band to improve overall body tone and flexibility.
- Standing Balance, 15 minutes: This standing routine is designed to maintain and improve your balance and lower body strength. Balance work will directly affect the quality of your day-to-day living and reduce the risk of injury through falls. This standing workout emphasizes core strength and flexibility to keep you independent and more mobile. This workout is designed to improve strength, balance, agility and coordination with a special emphasis on your core to aid in fall prevention.
- Bone Building Weight Workout, 15 minutes: This routine is a simple, upper body weight routine using lightweight dumbbells to help increase bone density. Doing weight bearing exercises is especially important as we get older because bone density begins to decrease after age 30. This workout is all about increasing functional capacity and increasing bone mass, safely and gently to aid in Osteoporosis prevention.
- Ageless Vitality is geared to providing you a more healthful, independent life with gentle, joint-friendly fitness for better bones and balance.
Watch the Video Preview below!
Stretch band, a set of light weights and a chair.